Tuesday, September 19, 2006

boycott kroger

I know that I usually write about academic things, but today I am mad at Kroger. I like Mexican food, it might even be my favorite. So, last night I decided that I wanted to make tacos. So after I prepared my dinner I opened up a new jar of Kroger brand salsa. I didn't look at the jar. I didn't check the date-- I just opened the jar and put salsa on my taco-- well, the salsa was rancid. Yep== the nastiest stuff on earth. so, now I check the date-- Dec 2007. I think Sept 2006 falls within that time frame. So, I go up to Kroger to take back my nasty salsa, and the customer service rep acts like I'm the biggest inconvience in her day. I mean it's not an inconvience to have my dinner ruined. It's not an inconvience to have to drive up to Kroger in the rain. I've always been a fan of Kroger-- but not anymore. At least not my Kroger. I'm not giving them another dime of my business.

No comments: