Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crazy Two Weeks

This has been the craziest 2 weeks ever. We sold the house, we surprise, surprise, actually found a different house that we want to live in, made an offer and got accepted-- so life has been a whirlwind of paperwork and phone calls between the agents and the mortgage lenders and the inspectors. Not to mention the chaos of regular life-- trying to spend a good amount of time at the Writing Center, teaching, grading papers, trying to work on my dissertation, and get my book review turned in on time. Oh, and I have 2 weeks to pack up all our stuff and get out of this house and try to keep my daughter from freaking out about all the boxes.

I love my life-- and I feel blessed beyond belief that these are the "problems" I have and not things that are oh so much more serious-- but I'm still looking forward to the non-traditional chaos settling down, some.

1 comment:

Nargis said...

Moving to another house IS pretty hectic. Good luck!