Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Maybe a sold house

I write more mental blog posts than physical ones-- that's not a good way to keep a blog-- much harder to keep track of.

I think we might have sold our house-- which will be cool if it happens, but i'm not overly confident at the moment. We went to Ohio this weekend to visit my sister and her family-- a much needed trip-- and our realtor called us with an offer, that we accepted over the phone-- but then the buyer was having financing issues. So, now it seems like he's coughed up the cash, but we have another couple potentially interested in the house, and since we haven't signed any paperwork yet, we could in theory accept a different offer. It's weird-- I was so excited it was all going to happen, and now I realize how much work it all will be that I'm a little hesitant to believe that it might actually be sold.

No comments: