Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Direction

When I first started this blog, it was for a class, and I used it to write about the books we were reading in that class. Then I started writing about a few other random things. Then I quite writing on it at all because I was just too busy.

I realize though, that it's a project worth doing. I want to make sure I am reading new books, and I want to write about them. Even if they are new only to me.

I figured I'd start writing by saying what I'm hoping to read/ check out soon.

Cathy's Book-- I think I'm going to have to buy this one
The Amanda Project-- I've been looking at it a little online. I want to think about what it's doing a little mroe.
The Hunger Games-- Too many people talked about it at ChLA to ignore it
After-- the book trailer on You Tube fascinates me enough that I want to read it.

I'm looking forward to getting back to some of my original intents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

exciting - i'm glad that you're back. i've recommitted myself to my blog too. writing is too wonderful to not find the time for it.

i love book reviews. and i'm always looking for something great to read.